U.S. Ski & Snowboard is now accepting registrations for the 2020-21 membership season. We urge members turning 18 or older to register early due to membership requirements which may include background screening, SafeSport training and the new Introduction to Avalanches training. Early registration is also important for those attending camps this summer.
• Go to my.ussa.org.
• Sign into your account or create an account if needed. All members turning 18 or older must have their own My USSA account. The account is necessary to complete educational courses such as Introduction to Avalanches, as well as Coaching Fundamentals which is required for some coaches.
• If you are the primary member on the account, your renew member link will appear in the status line on the left in the my account box.
• If you are a linked member on the account, click your box in the linked member section of the my account box and your renew member link will appear above in the status line.
• Renewing members please check the membership cart to the right as your membership may already be populated. Be certain you’ve chosen the correct membership prior to completing your registration.
• Complete the renewal process for each member you wish to renew.
• Check your emailed receipt and membership card to be sure all your information is correct, including the membership category and member’s date of birth. Contact member services immediately with any changes or corrections.
The U.S. Ski & Snowboard offers a family cap for immediate family members purchasing their membership on the same day whose U.S. Ski & Snowboard memberships total in excess of $500. To take advantage of the Family Cap Refund please email member services at email@example.com with the names and membership numbers of each family member. Member Services will audit the request and provide a credit or refund of the U.S. Ski & Snowboard membership fees in excess of $500 for those meeting the criteria. Please note the Family Cap does not include division dues, FIS or merchandise.
Thank you for your early renewal.
U.S. Ski & Snowboard Member Services